Pick 5 TV Shows Before You Start:
- Doctor Who
- Once Upon a Time
- Downton Abbey
1. Who is your favourite character in #2?
2. Who is your least favourite character in #1?
I guess I’d probably have to say Mickey, though Martha and Amy were my two least favorite companions.
3. What’s your favourite episode of #4?
That’s hard to say since I watched each season in one shot. I guess I really liked it when Mary and Matthew are finally able to be together.
4. What’s your favourite season of #5?
Tough question. Season 2 was really good, but I think this past season had a lot of really good episodes.
5. What’s your favourite relationship in #1?
The Doctor and Rose
6. Who is your anti-relationship in #2?
7. How long have you watched #1?
9 months I think. (I know, I’m embarrassed.)
8. How did you become interest in #3?
I saw some ads for it in some of my comic books. I liked the premise, but thought it was going to be cheesy. I gave it a shot after it had been on the air for about 3 weeks. I thought the first episode was slow, but I continued watching. By the third episode, I was hooked.
9. Who is your favourite actor in #4?
Maggie Smith, hands down. I wish I had a grandmother like her. :D
10. Which show do you prefer, #1, #2 or #4?
Ughhh, they’re all so good. I suppose Doctor Who is my go-to show, though, since their are more episodes to choose from.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, #1 or #3?
Doctor Who. Only because there are more episodes of Doctor Who.
12. If you could be anyone from #4, who would it be?
Either Lady Sybil or Lady Mary. Sybil is my favorite, but Mary has great clothes…and Matthew.
13. How would you kill one of your favourite character in #5?
Why would I want to do that?! If I had to, it would be Troy and Abed and it would be in some great Inspector Spacetime themed episode. The two of them would save Greendale without anyone else knowing it, die and regenerate in new forms. And then they would have great adventures as the next Inspector and Constable.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
No, but it’d be interesting to see them try.
15. Pick 2 characters in #1 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
This is so hard! I think it would have been interesting to see Donna with Vincent VanGogh, though. I wonder how that episode would have played out.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, #3 or #5?
Tough again. I think I’d have to say Community. They work so well together.
17. Which has the better theme music, #2 or #4?
Aghhhh, impossible to choose! They’re both very, very good.
18. Give a random quote from #1.
"I’m the Doctor, I can save the world with a kettle and some string! And look! I’m wearing a vegtable!"