… There aren’t GIFs for the feels I have right now.
This is the best I got:
The Earth-2 and World’s Finest zeroes were amazing.
They were my favorite ones I’ve read so far. Not too much confusing continuity going on there. And Helena and Selina was adorable! <3
I HAVE MISSED SOMETHING APPARENTLY. How/what/when/where?
Yep! We’re getting out of the hell that is southern VA! Okay, it’s not really hell, but it’s insanely boring and there are no jobs.
But yeah, since Rob can work from anywhere we decided to take the chance of moving out west. I don’t have a job lined up, but that’s also why we’re going. I’m gonna try and get a job in the wardrobe department of a film studio.
This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Well, just like Sonia, I also don’t know 11 people on Tumblr. So yeah, I’m just gonna tag those of you I do know, if you want to participate. :)
1. If someone invented a machine that would allow you to watch your dreams, but you could only do it with your close family and friends with you, would you watch?
2. If you could be the main character of any book or movie who would you be and why?
3. I think it’s safe to ask this question amongst these people (this is one Rob and I debate often): Ozymandias- Do you agree with his actions at the end of Watchmen? Could you sacrifice millions to save billions?
4. If you could instantly obtain the knowledge to perform any skill, what would it be and why?
5. Favorite fictional couple or duo?
6. If you could choose one extinct or fictional beast to bring into existence, what would it be and why?
7. Power, wisdom or courage?
8. What’s your most irrational fear? (I’m stealing a couple.)
9. Is there a website that you think everyone should know about?
10. As I walked down the hall, I noticed a dim light slowly growing brighter from the far right room. I make my way closer to the open door, when… Finish the story in at least one paragraph.
11. If you had to choose between keeping one and eliminating the other from existence, would you choose the contents and knowledge from books or the internet?